Cutting costs in a small business – staff redundancies aren’t the only way
If you need to keep a handle of escalating costs, making staff redundancies isn’t the only way.
From cashflow to energy efficiency, most startups and small businesses can make a number of seemingly small changes that will make an enormous difference.
- Are you using any overdrafts effectively?
- Are you getting the most competitive terms available?
- Are you getting the best deals possible from your suppliers?
- Can you streamline your production processes?
- Are you purchasing cost-effective, recycled products such as recycled paper, ink cartridges and printer toner?
- Have you reviewed your energy consumption lately?
Read more details of these 6 tips for business cost management from Parker Chartered Accountants and Financial Advisors.
Parker are ICAEW Business Advice Service accredited Chartered Accountants based in Birmingham.
To get a free small business advice with them – or an expert like them in
View original post 21 more words